LiFT was established in January 2013 to fill the critical need for a special school in our community – one that could provide challenging academics with a strong Christian foundation within a safe inclusive setting for traditional students as well as for those with neuro diversities.
We are confident that you will find our school a dynamic and rewarding place in which to work, intern or volunteer and if applicable we look forward to a productive and successful association. We consider the teachers, staff, interns, and volunteers of LiFT to be one of its most valuable resources.
Qualified applicants (Age 18 and older) for opportunities posted below may send their resume to LiFTAcademy2@gmail.com or by mail to Attention: LiFT Academy 13400 Park Blvd North Seminole Florida 33776. LiFT will always accept resumes or applications, however, there may not always be a position open at the time but we keep them on file and review the resumes and applications when opportunities arise.
Employment Opportunities that may become available:
Classroom Assistance: Must have an Associates Degree or 5 years classroom experience.
Substitute Teachers: Must have a 2 year degree and 1 year experience in a teaching environment. We are competitive with our rate of pay in accordance with the Pinellas County School System.
Teachers: Must have a 4 year degree and a Teaching Certification.
Currently No Openings
Under general supervision, LiFT Inc. provides non-paid internships for Teaching Assistants, Administrative Assistants and Development/Marketing Assistants. To apply email a resume and internship requirements to LiFTAcademy2@gmail.com.
- 18 years or older
- At least 2 years of college or university
- Comfortable with detail-oriented tasks
- Being flexible and adaptable to change
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English;editing and proofreading
- Exceptional research skills; must be detail oriented
- Ability to work on a variety of projects and to prioritize
- A team player with excellent organizational, communications,and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and an eagerness to contribute to a small team
*If required, housing and relocation for the duration of the program will be the intern's responsibility.